My Guide Website?
Hue 6-Hour City Tour by Motorbike10 Reviews
Admire the landmarks and monuments of Hue city from the back of a motorbike. See centuries-old villages and take in spectacular hilltop views.
- Take in the sights of Hue from the back of a motorbike
- Visit Thuy Chanh, one of the oldest villages in Hue
- Admire the unique architecture of the Khai Dinh Tomb
- Head up Vong Canh Hill and see the Tu Hieu Pagoda
DescriptionOne of the best ways to enjoy Hue is to see the city’s sights from the back of a motorbike. This 6-hour tour begins in the morning with a ride to Thuy Chanh village, located on the outskirts of the city. Continue afterwards to the Khai Dinh Tomb in Hue, and admire its unique, historic architecture. Hue was at one time the capital of Vietnam and is the only city in the country where you can experience the former royal culture. Visit the Tu Hieu Pagoda on Vong Canh Hill and take in stunning views of Hue city. End the tour with lunch at the best vegetarian restaurant in Hue, in a tranquil setting.
IncludesTour guide Drinks and food A t-shirt from the tour operator
- On this tour you will be riding on the back of a scooter with a female rider up front. You are not allowed to ride a motorbike on your own due to safety policies.