My Guide Website?
Hoi An Street Food Tour by Motorbike3 Reviews
Discover the best street food and local specialties in Hoi An. See the city's hidden streets whilst enjoying the view from the back of the motorbike. Relax with the locals and soak up the atmosphere.
- Try some of Hoi An’s best street food and local specialties
- Learn about local culture and food history
- Ride through the beautiful countryside at sunset
- Enjoy a delicious dinner and a cold beer
DescriptionYour friendly local guide will meet you at your hotel. After a quick briefing in motorcycle safety, you will head off to start your delicious food tasting adventure. Your first stop is Hoi An's famous bakery where you will try one of the best Vietnamese sandwiches in Vietnam. From here you will walk around the local market. Resting on the banks of the Thu Bon River, the bustling Hoi An Central Market is worth a visit to see an authentic slice of Vietnamese life. Here, you will enjoy Cao Lau, the specialty dish of Hoi An with an authentic local taste. Next you will stop at a shop in a small alley. Here you will have the chance to see what real Vietnamese life looks like. You will discover Banh Beo, a Vietnamese traditional cake and a popular snack of Hoi An locals. You will have a chance to chat to the owners and take photos with them. After all this food, it's time to relax your stomach. Your guide will take you to the oldest pagoda in Hoi An, a spot where few tourists go. You will then go on a ride through the beautiful countryside. You will see farmers working the rice paddies with the setting sun reflecting off their hats. Following this, you will head back to Hoi An and try Banh Khot, a round pancake made with rice flour, turmeric, coconut milk, quail's egg and vegetables at a famous street vendor near Hoai square. Next, a challenge! You will have the opportunity to try Balut, one of the weirdest foods in the world: egg no more, duck not yet. Try it if you dare! To finish your tour you will eat at local restaurant by the river. Here you will enjoy a special dinner with cold beer and soak up the atmosphere of Hoi An. After the meal you are free to continue exploring the area, or if you prefer your guide will take you back to your hotel.
IncludesMotorbike and helmet Licensed and professional English speaking tour guide Food tastings and dinner Soft drink 1 Beer
- Each guest will have their own motorbike and driver. The tour takes place rain or shine. The menu will be different on the 1st and 15th of the lunar calendar. On these days the locals eat a vegan diet and therefore most local shops close. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. For vegetarians, please advise as to whether you eat fish and eggs.