Hoi An: Small-Group Ba Na Hills and Golden Bridge Tour14 Reviews
Tour Ba Na Hills, one of Vietnam’s most popular sights. Whilst there you will cross the famous Golden Bridge, visit the large Buddha, and explore ancient cellars used to distill alcohol.
- Tour the Ba Na Hills, a quaint ex-French hill station now one of Vietnam’s most popular sights
- Cross the Insta-famous Golden Bridge, supported by an enormous set of hands
- Visit Ba Na Hill's large Buddha
- Explore ancient cellars used to distill alcohol
- Take a leisurely climb up Chua Mountain and visit the Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple
DescriptionExplore the Ba Na Hills and including all of its attractions, both old and new. Your group will ride gravity-defying cable cars through the misty mountains, and there will be time to snap photos along the magnificent Golden Bridge, an elevated walkway through the mountains supported by two enormous stone hands. Afterwards, experience the history of the region by going on an adventure below ground to see French cellars that were used to distill alcohol during the colonial era; a true step back in time for history lovers. Before the end of the day, there will be a gentle hike up Chua Mountain for panoramic views and to visit the Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple and Linh Ung Pagoda, which is famous for its large Buddha.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Hoi An Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking tour guide Bottle of water Entrance fees (depending on option selected) Lunch Personal expenses
- This is a small-group tour
- Your exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations • The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm your exact pickup time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now