My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Private Bicycle & Boat Tour with Home Cooked Dinner
Start with a casual cycle through emerald green rice paddies and villages, then board a boat for a sunset view. Afterward, enjoy a warm welcome meal at a local family’s home.
- Ride a bike through idyllic Vietnamese countryside
- Explore the villages surrounding Hoi An
- Meet friendly villagers
- Cycle past emerald rice paddies
- Cruise the Thu Bon River
DescriptionTake to the streets and the waterways to discover the charm of one of Vietnam’s most loved towns. On this unique boat and bike tour in Hoi An, escape the hustle and bustle and weave through the backstreets to reach the country lanes that lie outside the town’s borders. Start your Hoi An tour with the bike portion, and follow country laneways to reach some of the villages that are dotted throughout the region, stopping to talk to the locals and learn more about life in this part of Vietnam. Cycle to a farming area called Tra Que Vegetable Village, which supplies organic veggies for all of Hoi An and nearby areas. Pass emerald rice paddies, snaking waterways, and plenty of waving children as you discover some of the beautiful landscapes found in this region. On the way, stop for a drink to cool off from the heat. Next up is your Hoi An boat tour. Follow your guide to the banks of the Thu Bon River to take to the waterways and discover even more of the area. Cruise along the river and enjoy the changing light over the city as the sun sets and you make your way to the Old Town dock. Afterward, visit a local home for a feast of authentic flavors with a friendly family. Their hospitality and cooking will mark the perfect ending to your afternoon in Hoi An, with lots of laughter and smiles.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Tra Que entrance Boat trip along the Thu Bon River Bike and helmet rental Home-cooked dinner with a local family 1 local drink
- Please dress in light and comfortable clothing.
- Children under 12 are not permitted on this tour.
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.