My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Night Food Tasting Tour70 Reviews
Experience the street food of Hoi An on a 2.5-hour tour, and unlock the secrets to the Old Town bite by bite.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a drink at a famed pub with more amazing stories of local life
- Discover hidden local food spots off the tourist trail
- Try dishes like banh mi, local beer, sake, and sesemie and peanut hot milk
- Eat your way through Hoi An, local style, with a local English-speaking guide
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionWork your way around Hoi An’s Old Town after the sun has gone down. On this small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people, you will be joined by a local leader who will give you an insight into the food scene in Hoi An. Enjoy a culinary adventure away from the Midday heat. Meet your guide at sunset for a walk through the local cafes, food stalls, markets, and restaurants at the heart of the historic city. Go to a bakery that has been making the town’s tastiest banh mi (a type of sandwich) for over 20 years, using fresh local ingredients. Next, join the locals at a small café to try the hot and crunchy banh can crackers, served with quails eggs, pork, and a tasty salad. Continue into the heart of Vietnamese cuisine as you head straight for some favorite local eating spots. Your knowledgeable local guide will walk you through the colorful array of ingredients, explaining to you the most popular dishes in Hoi An and the significance of these foods to the traditional culture of central Vietnam. Dig even deeper into the local food scene, passing through a maze of tiny alleys to emerge at a favorite (secret) restaurant in Hoi An, where you’ll sample Hoi An’s specialties: Cao Lau noodles with pork and wonderful sesame and peanut hot milk. There is more food to come. Your Hoi An food tour continues with more bites, based on what’s available that day. Be sure to save space though, as you still have yet another treat in store for you, dessert and a local beer.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Banh mi, sesame and peanut hot milk, Cao Lau noodle/chicken rice, deep-fried local sweets Local beer Sake tasting
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by a B Corp certified company committed to using travel as a force for good.
- Please contact the local supplier if you have any concerns/questions via the email address or phone number on your voucher (business hours only) • Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered for • Children must be aged 6 to 11 years inclusive. Children under 6 years old are not permitted on this tour • This tour visits family-owned businesses whose operating schedules and menus may change. Therefore, street food venues and local dishes vary.