My Guide Website?
Hoi An Highlights and Hidden Gems Tour by Vespa3 Reviews
Discover the beauty and history of Hoi An in a unique and exciting way with the Vespa Tour. This exhilarating adventure takes you on a thrilling ride through the charming streets of Hoi An Hidden Gems
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stay away from the crowds, go on the back roads and explore Hoi An alley-ways
- Visit famous attractions : Ba Le Well , Japanese Covered Bridge, Bà Mụ pagoda
- Enjoy the coffee break at An My village to watch local farmers working
- Experience the unique bamboo basket boat at the water coconut forest
- Taste the most well-known authentic food of Hoi An Specialities
DescriptionThe tour starts by picking up from your hotels in Hoi An (1-5km from Hoi An Centre/Post Office/Central Market/Ancient town) or the meeting point (358 Nguyen Duy Hieu street, Cam Chau, Hoi An, Quang Nam). Your Hoi An Highlights And Hidden Gem Tour by vespa begins with an exploration of the historic Old Town, where you can marvel at the exquisite architecture of ancient houses, temples, and local markets. Stay away from the crowds, go on the back roads and explore Hoi An alley-ways. Stop to see some famous attractions of Hội An: Ancient Well named Ba Le, Japanese Covered Bridge, Bà Mụ pagoda. Your adventure continues as you travel out of town by weaving through a maze of zigzagging back roads and alleys and delving into the beautiful countryside where you can immerse yourself in the exceptional panoramic views of lush green rice paddies and serene waterways. Along the way, you'll get a chance to check out the trending Rolving ChillHouse Coffee, a must-visit spot in Hoi An. Keeping up the adventure, you'll have the chance to take an exciting and unforgettable ride in a bamboo basket boat in the water coconut forest, allowing you to experience the natural beauty of Hoi An in a thrilling and unique way. After your exciting ride, you'll get an opportunity to taste all the delicious Hoi An delicacies and specialities at a local restaurant. Here, you'll learn about Hoi An's traditional culinary practices and enjoy some of the town's most authentic food and drinks. After having meals, our driver will bring you back to the meeting point to finish the amazing adventure. Time to say goodbye with lots of stories to share and new friends made.
IncludesPick up and drop off IN & AROUND Hoi An Ancient Town Vintage Army style motorbike/scooter/Vespa - driver - petrol for entire journey Experienced & licensed driver Tickets & Entrance Fees Taxes & permits Helmet & rain poncho English speaking guide Authentic Vietnamese Set Menu
- 1. Are the food & drinks included? Yes, food and drink are included (Home-cooked meal to experience authentic Hoi An food at local family dining place and mineral water). Vegan & Vegetarian options are available. 2. Dress-code? Easy & comfortable clothing and footwear. Shoes or sandals would be sufficient for the short walk required. 3. What happens if it rains? We got ponchos for you, please keep the adventure spirits on our trips and having fun as locals here. 4. Is it safe to do the trip? Safety is our top priority, we understand that no Safety is no holiday and no business. All of our drivers are experienced & well-trained. 5. Who This Experience Is Good For? Anyone who enjoys experiencing ordinary life and seeking out new experiences in Hoi An and Vietnam. 6. Difficulty Level? This tour is designed for beginners, and no prior experience is necessary.