My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Full-Day Small Group Trip to My Son Sanctuary5 Reviews
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Listed My Son Sanctuary on a full-day trip from Hoi An. Marvel at the array of beautiful Hinduism-inspired temples, retrace the steps of history, and watch a fantastic centuries-old Cham ceremony performance.
- Visit the ancient kingdom of My Son, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Marvel at the beautiful Hinduism-inspired temples and learn how they came to exist in a Buddhist country
- Watch a fantastic Cham ceremony performance practised for centuries
DescriptionThe adventure begins with pickup from your hotel in Hoi An then travels the 50 km journey to the captivating Cham temples of My Son Sanctuary. A must-see for history buffs, the sanctuary dates back from the 4th to the 13th century and owes its spiritual origins to the Hinduism of India. Upon arrival, enjoy a guided tour of the temples and learn about the site's headless statues, whose upper bodies are currently on display behind glass at The Louvre in Paris. Unlike a half-day tour, this full-day experience allows you plenty of time to explore the complex and see everything that the sanctuary has to offer. After your tour of the temple, stop by a local restaurant for a traditional lunch to replenish your energy. Later, enjoy an incredible cultural performance practiced by the Cham people for many centuries. At the end of an unforgettable day, sit back and relax on the return journey to your hotel in Hoi An.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Hoi An Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking tour guide Bottle of water
- This is a small group tour
- Please bring cash with you for your entry fee and lunch
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time