My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Essential Food Tour
Take a half-day food-tasting adventure around the UNESCO-listed city of Hoi An. Sample 5 dishes including regional favorites, before sipping on the ever-so-popular beverage, coconut coffee.
- Take a half-day food-tasting adventure around the UNESCO-listed city of Hoi An
- Sample 5 dishes including regional favorites
- Sip on everyone’s favourite Vietnamese beverage, coconut coffee
- Follow a local guide who knows the best eateries in the city
DescriptionVietnamese food is famous as far away as Melbourne and Manchester, all thanks to its sharp and smoky contrasting flavors and use of fresh, tasty ingredients. In Vietnam food is more than just a necessity, but a way of life. This tour is a foodie adventure of Hoi An, stopping at the city’s best restaurants and food stalls. Throughout this tour, you can try classic Vietnamese dishes such as bánh mì baguettes and sizzling bánh xèo pancakes, as well as some delicacies found only in Hoi An. These delicacies include white rose dumplings and Cao lầu noodles made with barbecued pork and crispy crackling. All these dishes have one thing in common, in that they’re seasoned to perfection with chili, lime, herbs, and spices. Throughout your tour, try 5 tasty Vietnamese dishes and wash them down with a coconut coffee sweet enough to be dessert.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Hoi An and Da Nang Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking tour guide Food tasting Bottled water
- This is a small-group tour
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations • Your driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm your exact pickup time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫844,800Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today