My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Countryside Sightseeing Bike Tour & Basket Boat Ride53 Reviews
This trip will be for those who love to discover rural life, want to immerse themselves into the atmosphere of peaceful nature, rustic landscapes and get closer to friendly people in the Vietnamese countryside.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bike around villages and see stunning rural scenes, rice paddies and coconut palm
- Visit the vegetable village and farm with the locals
- Have a chance to see and photo opportunities of the water buffalo
- Paddle the bamboo basket boats in the coconut palm jungle with the locals
- Enjoy some Vietnamese food at a local restaurant
DescriptionVisit Tra Que vegetable village where you will feel the green with a distinct aroma of local varieties of vegetables. See the farmers grow, water, and fertilize vegetables . Travel to Cam Thanh eco village. Contemplate the beauty of the countryside in Vietnam, have photo opportunities of the rice paddies, and sumptuous landscapes, and sightseeing some special animals on the Vietnam rice fields such as cows, storks, and water buffalos. Move on to the water coconut forest (the Nipa forest). Ride through the coconut palm jungle and have a chance to row basket boats with the locals. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Nipa Palm Forest and enjoy some local activities on the river. Enjoy some local food for lunch or dinner at a restaurant such as Hoi An fried spring rolls, banana flower salad, stir fried water morning glory with rice and seasonal fruits for dessert.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at the meeting point A bottle of water Transportation Tour insurance Lunch or dinner
- Clothing recommendations: comfortable shoes or thongs Don’t forget your sunglasses in the hot season (from April to September) and your raincoats during the rainy season (from October to January) Dietary options: If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, gluten-free, peanut allergy...no worries. Food ingredients will be changed flexibly