My Guide Website?
Hoi An Countryside - Morning: 9 Km Small-Group Bicycle Tour28 Reviews
Spend a leisurely day through the scenic countryside of Vietnam as you learn about the local way of life and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Experience the beautiful countryside on a small-group bike ride
- Cross the wooden floating bridge and enjoy a boat ride on Thu Bon River
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional family house in a small rural village
- Discover Hoi An in a new perspective different than the regular tour group itineraries
DescriptionTake a day to be filled with discovery and surprises in the Hoi An Countryside. Cross boundless rice fields, learn the secret of making the famous woven mats that serve as beds, discover boat builders, make the boats that wind down the river, cross small bridges, try the amazing basket boat, and much more. During your tour, meet local families who will welcome you to share a meal. This special moment will offer you the opportunity to speak with them and to learn their customs and traditions firsthand. After your meal, you will return to Hoi An by boat. A new opportunity for you to admire the diversity of the Vietnamese landscape.
IncludesAll Visits. English or French-speaking guide. Bridges and ferry tickets. Bicycle. Helmet. Lunch at a traditional local family’s house (morning tour only). Boat ride on Song Thu river. (45mn boat crossing). Water.
- Children and baby seats are available upon request for passengers under 6 years
- Children bicycles are available for riders 6 years and older
- You can choose between a city bike, hybrid bike and tandem bike
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Please bring a windbreaker from November to January
- For lunch, you can choose between a fish, meat or vegetarian meal