My Guide Website?
Hoi An Countryside full day: 23 Km Small Group Bicycle Tour7 Reviews
Cycle along rice paddies, cross small bridges, and learn about local handicrafts, history, and customs during this full-day tour.
- Experience the local countryside on a full-day bicycle ride in a small-group tour
- Cross the bamboo and wooden floating bridge, and ride through rice fields
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Thu Bon River delta away from the tourist spots
- Savor lunch at a local family's home, and discover the customs of a rural village
DescriptionAfter departing Hoi An, cruise in a boat transfer for about 1 hour on the Thu Bon river. Arrive at a small village in the middle of the delta to begin your cycling tour. The tour goes for about 23 kilometers (15 miles) and includes plenty of stops with no traffic. Spend the morning cycling 14 kilometers (8.7 miles) across the countryside and rice fields. Cross from island to island with the bridges or a local boat, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. A short boat crossing brings you to a small island for lunch with a local family. In the afternoon, explore the local crafts and learn how the wooden river boats are made. Discover the secrets of weaving the colorful straw from traditional sleeping mats, and try the renowned local basket boats.
IncludesAll visits Boat Transfer (1 hour) English or French-speaking guide Bicycle Helmet Lunch at a local family house Water
- Bicycles with baby seats are available upon request
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Please bring a windbreaker from November to January