My Guide Website?
Hoi An Countryside, Arts & Crafts by Electric Scooter
Discover some of Hoi An’s most beautiful hidden spots, meet locals and learn first-hand about their daily routines; including traditional local industries such as lantern making, pottery making and vegetable growing.
- Support the local community through ecotourism
- Go off the usual tourist trail to have genuine interaction with local people who will tell you about their daily lives
- Enjoy a peaceful ride through the beautiful countryside on a 100% environmentally friendly electric scooter
- Kick back and relax in style at a beautiful beach lounge located on one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam
DescriptionChoose from a shared or private tour and kick off your day with a delicious smoothie and muffin at the local suppliers comfortable riverside lounge in the center of Hoi An. After that, it’s time to hop on your scooter to start exploring. First up is a drive past the old town to Cam Nam Island where you’ll visit a local ship repair yard to experience the hard work involved in maintaining a local fishing boat. This stop represents the special connection Hoi An people have with the ocean and river and you’ll learn about daily life both on and off the water. Next on the agenda is a short drive through a local village and beautiful countryside, you will visit some local houses and locations to see and speak to people making important local products such as rice crackers, shoes, lanterns. You’ll also visit a unique and creative outdoor gym which is sure to entertain you. After all that exploration, it will be a good time to take a break for rest and refreshment. You’ll stop at a local stop overlooking Hoi An Ancient Town and the Thu Bon River where our NGO partner, Streets International will provide a healthy local snack and drink and tell you about their mission to educate and train disadvantaged youth in order to offer them a career in hospitality. Then, time to capture the beauty of Hoi An landscape. Afterward, on our drive through the countryside, you’ll experience up close the resplendent beauty of the rice paddies, grazing buffalo’s and monkey bridges (the local nickname for unique bamboo bridges so thin that it is joked that only monkeys can cross them!), all of which offer plenty of perfect photo opportunities. You’ll cruise along to Tra Que Village, a beautiful herb and vegetable garden which supplies many of the restaurants in the ancient town. Here you’ll learn about the herbs and spices that give distinct flavor to local dishes, and the hard work that goes into growing them. At the end of the tour, guest can unwind in a stunning beach lounge overlooking one of the best beaches in Vietnam, An Bang Beach, with some delicious food and drinks.
IncludesAll transportation as per the itinerary All visits Drinks (water, soft drink, coffee, juice, local beer) and snacks at some stops Travel insurance English-speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area) Child Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- This tour is free of charge for children aged 4 to 5 years old
- Children aged 6 to 10 years old pay half price
- Children from 4 years upward are allowed to join the tour upon request by their parent or legal guardian
- The minimum age for drivers is 16 years old
- Parents or legal guardians will need to sign a waiver for their children