My Guide Website?
Hoi An Countryside : 9 Km Small-Group Bicycle Tour45 Reviews
Spend a leisurely day through the scenic countryside of Vietnam as you learn about the local way of life and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Experience the beautiful countryside on a small-group bike ride
- Enjoy a beautiful ride off the beaten path
- Learn about Vietnamese life and locals
- Discover Hoi An in a new perspective different than the regular tour group itineraries
DescriptionPedal your way from bustling Hoi An to the tranquil and peaceful waterways of the lovely and enchanting Song Thu river delta on this stunning scenic cycling tour. Swap hectic city life for a leisurely 9km (5.5 miles) guided thrilling bike ride, pedaling your way around authentic villages and hopping between the islands by ferry and floating bridges. Get a glimpse of rural and genuine Vietnamese life as you stop to admire unique traditional handicrafts, then enjoy a delicious home-cooked lunch at a local family home. You will then begin your return towards Hoi An, which will take about 45mn by boat. During this special tour, the guests will be lucky and amazed to discover : ● Enjoy a river crossing on a local ferry ● Traditional boat-building yards. ● Inlaid with mother of pearl. ● How to weave the traditional sleeping mats. ● Traditional Vietnamese countryside house. ● Basket boat builder. ● Testing the basket boat. ● Rice wine family maker. ● The great story of the countryside family temple. ● Crossing a floating bridge (when available). ● 40 minutes boat trip on the delta of the Thu Bon river
IncludesAll Visits. English or French-speaking guide. Bridges and ferry tickets. Bicycle. Helmet. Lunch at a traditional local family’s house (morning tour only). Boat ride on Song Thu river. (45mn boat crossing). Water.
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and sunglasses Please bring a windbreaker from November to January For lunch, you can choose between a fish, meat or vegetarian meal Max 10 persons per group Tandem bike available on request (quantity limited) Baby seat (for children up to 23 kg) available on request Morning option : Departure: 8:30 am. Return: 3:00 pm. Tour duration: 6 hours and 30 minutes. Afternoon option: Departure: 1:00 pm. Return: 6:00 pm. Tour duration: 5 hours. No lunch.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫685,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today