My Guide Website?
Hoi An: City and Food Tour1 Reviews
Being adventurous is not only for discovering different spots of the place you travel to, but also tasting authentic local food. Throughout this in-depth tour, you will do exactly these two things!
- Visit the important landmarks of Hoi An
- Learn about the history and culture of Vietnamese cuisine
- See the unique combination of Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese architecture all over the town
- Enjoy a 15-minute foot massage
- Tour in a small group with a maximum of 12 guests
DescriptionIf you’re adventurous with food and enjoy exploring local cuisine, then this is a tour you’ll probably want to do. This Hoi An city and food tour focuses on the unique local breakfast street food of Hoi An, as well as some of the typical architecture styles of the city. Your trail includes a leisurely stroll around Hoi An Old Town, passing by cultural attractions such as the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge, the Chinese Assembly Halls, handicraft making, a journey to the Hoi An Center market, some hidden food treasures favored by locals, and a foot massage at the end. This is great way to spend your very first days in Hoi An. You'll find out more on this single tour than you would have in a month of random wandering around town!
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide All food and drink items as per itinerary One bottle of water 15-minute foot massage Entrance ticket ($6USD/pax) Pickup and drop off service Gratuities
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have
- Vegetarians can be catered to
- Tours run every day, rain or shine
- Private tours are available at an extra 30%
- Children's rate is available for children 5-10 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now