My Guide Website?
Hoi An by Night: 4-Hour Tour with Dinner6 Reviews
Have an enjoyable end to your day in Hoi An with a tour of the ancient town after the sun goes down. See the centuries-old houses and monuments illuminated at night. Visit a traditional restaurant for dinner.
- Take a walking tour through ancient Hoi An town at night
- Visit attractions such as the Japanese Covered Bridge
- Enjoy dinner at a traditional restaurant
- Enjoy traditional games and listen to live folk music
- Choose from a shared or private tour
DescriptionAt 18:00 your guide will meet you and take you on a 3.5-hour tour of centuries-old Hoi An. Experience sights and sounds that are vastly different from the hectic pace of the daytime hours. See the ancient houses by the subdued light of lanterns and enjoy watching locals play traditional games and listening to folk music. After sunset, all vehicles are prohibited in town, meaning that you can comfortably walk and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere. You’ll visit the Japanese Covered Bridge and Tan Ky Old House, where the mystique of centuries of history is enhanced by moonlight. You’ll head to a traditional restaurant for dinner. Afterwards, local musicians will perform time-honored Vietnamese music, completing your evening out in Hoi An.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off All transportation as per the itinerary Entrance fees Dinner English speaking guide (other languages available upon request with surcharge) Boat trip Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in Hoi An city center (excluding South Hoi An area)
- Maximum 1 child accompanying each adult
- The 2nd child will pay the adult price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,049,100Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today