Hoi An: Bike Tour to Kim Bong Carpentry Village3 Reviews
Head to Kim Bong, a beautiful carpentry island which is about 10-minute trip by ferry from the city. A visit here is simply a must when you visit Hoi An.
- Explore off the beaten path
- Cycle around the village to see rice fields, vegetable farms, water buffaloes
- Learn about local culture and crafts
- You will learn a lot about local culture
- Interact with friendly locals
DescriptionThe carpentry village of Kim Bong belongs to the Cam Kim commune, nestled on a scenic rural island almost entirely free of tourists. Enjoy a pleasant bike ride around the beautiful countryside of Vietnam, meandering through stunning rural scenes, rice paddies, villages, fields of water buffalo and bustling local life. The tour includes the following activities: A visit to a boat building workshop to learn how to build Vietnamese wooden boatsA bicycle ride around the village to see the rice fieldsA try at making traditional rice paper with a local familyA visit to Duy Vinh village where you learn how to weave sleeping mats with locals in their houseA visit to a local kindergarten with 230 kids from 3-6 years old (not available on Sundays)Interactions with local people to see their daily routineA bike ride back along the country roadsA Vietnamese coffee or a light lunch Soak up the unique Vietnamese atmosphere and make memories that will last a lifetime.
IncludesBicycle English speaking tour guide Lunch Vietnamese coffee Water Tips
- Children bicycles are available for those ages 6 years and over
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request
- If your child rides on the back of your bike, they will only be charged half price
- Women are advised not to wear short dresses or skirts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability