My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Am Phu Cave Trip with Marble and Monkey Mountains3 Reviews
Join a tour from Hoi An to the Am Phu Cave, Monkey Mountain, and the Marble Mountains, a group of five limestone and marble hills. Learn the philosophies of Buddhism and enjoy views of Da Nang.
- Discover the stone steps carved caves, grottos and a buddhist pagoda
- Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
- Visit Linh Ung pagoda, one of the biggest pogoda in Da Nang city
- Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
DescriptionFirstly, we will visit Marble Mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. There are many beautiful caves, pagodas, temples... All of the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels. Several Buddhist sanctuaries can also be found within the mountains. The marble mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas. And then we will come back local family for Vietnamese lunch. After lunch,We continue to visit Am Phu cave . we will learn many interesting philosophies of buddhism. The scenes of horror mentioned-above intend to educate human beings about doing good deeds in life and to ‘turn over a new leaf’ to stop a bad habit or make a positive change to their characters. Next stop Monkey Mountains.we will enjoy panorama view of Da Nang from high position. you will visit Linh Ung pagoda,one of the biggest pogoda in Da Nang city and the highest lady Buddha statue in vietnam . End tour and transfer back to your hotel in Hoi An area
IncludesPick up & drop off from hotels in Hoi An area or meeting point in Da Nang (417 Le Van Hien, Da Nang) English Speaking Tour Guide Vietnamese lunch Entrance fee: Marble Mountain, Am Phu cave Lift ticket in Marble Mountain Botle of water
- For booking from Da Nang city, we offer pick up and drop off at the meeting point at 315 Le Van Hien street, Da Nang (43 Coffee) You will climb many of steps in Marble Mountain and Monkey Mountain
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫650,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today