My Guide Website?
Hoi An: 2.5-Hour Street Food Tour1 Reviews
Discover why Vietnam is world-famous for its delicious street food, with Hoi An being no exception. Explore the city's vendors and bustling markets with a local guide as you savor bites of delicious delicacies and regional dishes.
- Experience the authentic tastes of Hoi An during a foodie adventure
- Feast on traditional delicacies such as Cao Lau, Banh My, Banh Khot, and Vietnamese Coffee
- Small group
DescriptionDiscover the incredible aromas and flavors of Vietnam on a street food adventure in Hoi An. Join a local guide as you explore the incredible culinary culture of the city during this 2.5-hour walking tour. First, be welcomed by your guide at the meeting point. Then, set off together to visit the bustling local markets and street food vendors in the city. Learn about Vietnamese culture as you taste a range of traditional dishes and delicacies. Feast on dishes such as Cao Lau - a noodle recipe that is typical to the region. Also, try Banh My (also known as Bahn Mi), a typical Vietnamese staple sandwich filled with various savory ingredients, or Bahn Khot - a crispy bite-sized mini pancake. Wash this down with a cup of sweet Vietnamese coffee. Savor other delicacies such as sliced pork wrapped in rice paper, spring rolls, or sweet soup. Finally, visit a local person's house and soak up the homely atmosphere. Gain a real insight into how local people live and eat.
IncludesBottled water All food as per the tour description Tour guide
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Distance: 2-2.5 km
- Please advise the supplier of any dietary restrictions when booking
- Please only eat a light lunch or nothing before the tour and you will not need to eat dinner after the tour
- The menu will be a bit different on the 1st and 15th of the lunar calendar as most of the local shops close on these dates •. Menu: Vietnamese bread, Cao Lau noodle, Beef noodle, Vietnamese pancake, Grill pork , Fried spring roll, Cafe