My Guide Website?
Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, Mua Cave w/ Amazing View- All Inclusive606 Reviews
Join a unique rowing boat trip to visit three caves, have a Vietnamese lunch and bike to traditional villages. Visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital, Mua Cave, and enjoy panoramic views of the countryside and Ngo Dong River.
- Enjoy a unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc
- Visit traditional villages and Tam Coc town
- Tuck into lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital
- Climb up to the top of Mua Cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river
DescriptionStart your tour early with pick-up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter at around 7:30 AM, and depart for Tam Coc. At around 9:30 AM, arrive at Tam Coc and take the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc's three caves. Head back to Tam Coc wharf, take your bicycle and cycle around traditional villages and Tam Coc town. At midday, sit down for lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant. After lunch, hop back into the luxury van to visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital of Vietnam. Visit Dinh king Temple and Le king Temple from the 10th century, and head about the heroic histories of the two Kings during the Chinese Wars. Visit Mua cave, which attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps to see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river. At around 4:00 PM, return Ha Noi, arriving between 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM. Tour itinerary 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Your tour bus will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Hoa Lu. 10:30 AM - 10:40 AM: Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam. Visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple from the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of these two king in Chinese wars. 11:50 AM - 12:00 PM: Have lunch. 1:00 PM - 1:05 PM: Get on the tour bus, continue to visit Tam Coc wharf and take the sampan along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three different caves). 3:00 PM - 3:05 PM: Biking to visit traditional villages around the Tam Coc area. 3:30 PM - 3:35 PM: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and the Ngo Dong river. 4:45 PM - 5:00 PM: Get on the tour bus to return Ha Noi. 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Arrive at Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. End of tour!
IncludesPick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C van Boat trip to Tam Coc Entrance fees as per the itinerary English speaking guide Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day 1 traditional hat Biking visit to villages and Tam Coc town Beverages Personal expenses Gratuities for guide and driver
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now