My Guide Website?
Hoa Lu-Mua Cave-Tam Coc-Bich Dong-Thung Nham National Park2 Reviews
Take 2 days to explore the natural beauty and culture. Visit the ancient capital, experience breathtaking views from Mua Cave, have a boat trip in Tam Coc, see Bich Dong and Thung Nham National Park.
- Hike up 500 steps on Lying Dragon Mountain to enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mua Cave
- Experience Tam Coc by sampan boat ride amongst the rice paddies and mountains
- Cycle to discover the beauty of the countryside
- Visit Thung Nham National Park
- Visit the ancient Bich Dong Pagoda
DescriptionOn day one you will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM and head to Hoa Lu arriving shortly after 10:00 AM. You will explore Hoa Lu the ancient capital of Dai Co Viet before heading off to see Mua Cave where you will enjoy breathtaking panoramic mountain views. You will then visit a local bungalow to enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch. After lunch you will go on a sampan boat ride in Tam Coc, passing through three caves: Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba. In the mid-afternoon, you will go on a bike ride through the rice fields and villages. Then enjoy a swim and sunset party with tea and fruits before checking into your homestay. Once you have checked in you will have dinner and then have free time in the evening. On day two you will start your day at 7:30 with breakfast and depart for the Bich Dong Pagoda at 9:00 AM. Once you arrive at the Pagoda you will climb up the 200 steps to explore it. After you visit the pagoda you will head to Thung Nham National Park where you will have lunch before exploring the magnificent caves found in the park. Later enjoy a sampan boat ride to see the bird park. At 4:30 PM you will leave Ninh Binh for Hanoi arriving back in Hanoi at 6:30 PM.
IncludesRound trip and transfers from Hanoi Old Quarter in an air-conditional limousine bus English speaking tour guide All entrance and sightseeing fees All meals Boat trip Complimentary cold water bottles. Pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge, other expenses are paid by parents • Children from 5 to 8 years old: 50% discount on adult rate • Children over 8 years old: charged as adult rate
- Meals are included
- Cancellation: Up to 24 hours before the beginning of the activities: Full refund
- Cancellation: Less than 24 hours before the beginning of the activities or No show: No refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫3,600,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today