My Guide Website?
Hoa Lu, Mua Cave and Trang An Small-Group Boat Tour1 Reviews
Take a day-trip from Hanoi and see the highlights of Ninh Binh province. Visit Hoa Lu temple, hike to Mua Cave, take a boat trip to Trang An complex,
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit a historic ancient capital Hoa Lu
- Take a scenic boat ride to the Trang An Eco Complex
- Challenge yourself with a 500-step hike to Mua Cave
Description07h30 – 8h00: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh province 09h15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 minutes to relax 10h30: Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le, and Ly Dynasty 11h45: Have a buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as goat meat, fish, chicken, fried rice…. Vegetarian foods are always available in the buffet lunch 13h00: Visit Trang An which was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has a wonderful tunnel cave system . With 2 hours for the boat trip, you will be persuaded by the beauty here. 15h00: Continue the tour for 45 mins - cycling around the village to discover the life of the local people. 15h45: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here 17h00: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi 19h00: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
IncludesPick up and drop-off for hotels in Old Quarter of Hanoi Roundtrip transfer from Hanoi Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide Entrance and boat fees as mentioned in the itinerary Lunch at a local restaurant Complimentary bottle of water
- Pick up and drop-off is only available for hotels in Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Guests staying in hotels outside of the Old Quarter should be at the meeting point (No 9 Hang Huong) at 7:30 AM
- Please advise the local partner of any special food requirements and dietary restrictions
- Guests may conclude their trip in Trang An/Ninh Binh
- Guests are recommended to bring hats, umbrellas, or raincoats since this tour includes many outdoor activities
- Guests are advised to wear shoes for hiking and warm jackets for bookings in December, January, and February
- Itinerary is subject to change due to the weather