Ho Chi Minh: Scooter Tour of Chinatown
Take a scooter tour of the Chinatown neighborhood of Ho Chi Minh City and visit the markets and hidden sites of the area. Learn about the area and listen to interesting facts and anecdotes from your guide.
- Discover the history of Chinatown
- Wander through local markets and learn about everyday life in Saigon
- Visit Thien Hau Temple and Chua Van Phat
- Taste locally-brewed coffee in one of the authentic speciality coffee shops
DescriptionSee another side of Saigon with a tour of Cho Lon, also known as Chinatown. Travel with your guide by scooter and on foot and explore markets and off-the-beaten-path spots. Stroll through Binh Tay Market, enjoy a ride on a scooter, and visit a Chinese herb street at Trieu Quang Phuc. Stop at a local coffee for a delicious Vietnamese iced coffee at Thu Do market. Take in the colorful sights and exotic smells of the markets of Chinatown. See the spiral incense at Thien Hau Temple and stop by Chua Van Phat - the Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Incense burning fee ( donation for Thien Hau Temple) Xin Xam fee (donation for Chua Ong Temple) Scooter with driver Entrance fees Traditional Coffee Travel insurance Personal expenses Tips (optional)
- Guests must cover their knees and shoulders in order to enter temples and pagodas.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability