My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh: Private City Tour and Dinner Cruise with Music60 Reviews
Go on a short sightseeing tour by Cyclo or scooter before getting transferred to the Saigon River. There you will board a small vessel for a romantic dinner cruise, which highlights the beauty of Saigon at night.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a short sightseeing tour in the evening by Cyclo or scooter
- Witness the sparkling view of the city at night from the cruise deck
- Feast on a delightful dinner on board with your family or friends
- Be entertained by a live Vietnamese traditional dance and music show
- See the highlights and the hidden gems of the city with the scooter option
DescriptionDiscover the nightlife of Saigon the way the locals do on a tour by traditional cyclo or scooter. Stop at Saigon's riverside for a local dinner and cruise along the Saigon River with live entertainment on board. With the cyclo option, ride along the city's main streets with a driver and guide and pass by Ben Thanh Market, General Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, People Committee Hall, and Opera House. If you choose the scooter option, see the same sites as the cyclo option with additional time to visit the flower market, Nguyen Thien Thuat apartments, and the fashion district. This scooter adventure option is highly recommend for sightseeing. After your ride, visit Saigon's riverside and be welcomed on board a cruise boat to take in the sites of the city from a new perspective. Cruise along the Saigon River, and enjoy dinner as traditional Vietnamese dance and music shows are performed. Following dinner, relax on the way back towards Bach Dang Harbor where the cruise ends. End your evening with drop-off back at your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip transfer from District 1, if option selected 45 - 60 minutes sightseeing by scooter or cyclo Dinner on cruise Cyclo (more relaxing and suitable for family)/Scooter (More adventurous and experience the local lifestyle) Rain poncho if needed English speaking guide
- Please note that children at the age between 3 and 6 years old need to sit together with their guardians
- If you are staying outside of District 1 in Hanoi, select the meeting point option when booking