Ho Chi Minh: Mekong Delta Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy this full-day trip from Saigon and visit the ever-so-popular Cai Be floating Market in the Mekong Delta. See the daily activities of the local people and enjoy a ride on a hand–rowing sampans as you travel along the small canals.
- See the Cai Be floating market
- Ride a bike, taste fruits, and learn about local life via your guide
- Visit family-run businesses of the local people
- View a home-cooking demonstration
DescriptionBegin the tour with pickup from your Ho Chi Minh District 1 accommodation, from where you will make the journey to the Mekong Cái Bè small floating market. For those with just a short amount of time, this trip provides an overview of typical Vietnam. On the way, see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon, as your drive for 3 hours. After arrival in Cai Be, board a boat for some exploration of the lush vegetation of the Mekong Delta. Encounter the lively little floating-market buyers as they bargain. Following that, take a rowing boat ride through a maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard. Once there, enjoy tropical local fruits and witness the handicrafts and daily activities of the local people in the village. Then, stop for a lunch break at the orchard fruit garden. From there, enjoy riding a bicycle to the villages, sightseeing, or relaxing on a hammock. At the conclusion of your experience, you will continue on your boat to a land market before being returned to Ho Chi Minh.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (from centrally located hotels only) Transport by air-conditioned minivan Experienced English-speaking guide Sightseeing tickets Boat trips, rowing boat, and bicycle Traditional music Fruit Lunch Mineral water Travel Insurance Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is free for children under 5 years of age (parents will be responsible for handling any costs which arise during the tour)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now