My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh: Full-Day Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour255 Reviews
This luxury full-day tour takes you outside of Ho Chi Minh city to 2 popular attractions. You will visit the Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong Delta, with lunch breaks and free time in between.
- Crawl into the huge underground network of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Explore charming villages and the lush islands on the Mekong Delta
- Enjoy lunch with a set menu of Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Row in a traditional sampan along the labyrinthine network of canals
- Try tropical fruits, see a coconut processing workshop, and visit a honey farm
- Delight your ears with a live music performance by local villagers
DescriptionBe picked up from your Ho Chi Minh accommodation in the morning and board a comfortable mini van. Head to the Cu Chi tunnels and hear about the Vietnamese resistance to the US Forces. Depart for the Mekong Delta, stopping at a local restaurant on the way to enjoy a delectable lunch of Vietnamese cuisine. Following lunch, arrive in Mekong Delta, and board a row boat to travel along small canals under the coconut tree fronds. Board a motor boat and cruise to coconut island. Disembark at a local family's residence to enjoy tropical fruits and taste honey tea and wine. See how local products are made and listen to a live local music performance performed by the villagers. Stroll along the country roads in the afternoon to see what local life is like. Relax in the peaceful atmosphere, before saying goodbye and returning to Ho Chi Minh City. Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City in the evening and be taken back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup & drop-off (centrally located hotels only) Transportation by air-conditioned minivan or tourist bus (optional) Experienced English-speaking guide Boat trips via rowing boat Lunch with fruit & mineral water Traditional music performance All entrance fees Sightseeing tickets Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The tour is free for children under 5-years-old. Parents will be responsible for handling any costs that arise during the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian options are available — please advise at time of booking if required