My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh: Full-Day Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour180 Reviews
This luxury full-day tour takes you outside of Ho Chi Minh city to 2 popular attractions. You will visit the Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong Delta, with lunch breaks and free time in between.
- Crawl into the huge underground network of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Explore villages and islands on the Mekong Delta
- Enjoy lunch with a set menu of Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Row in a sampan along the labyrinthine network of canals
- Try tropical fruits, see a coconut processing workshop, and visit a honey farm
- Enjoy a live music performance by local villagers
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your Ho Chi Minh accommodation at 7:30AM by a luxurious mini van, you will head to the Cu Chi tunnels where you will explore and learn about the Vietnam War resistance to the US Forces. At 11:30AM, You will depart for the Mekong Delta, stopping at a local restaurant on the way to enjoy a lunch of Vietnamese cuisine. Following lunch at 1:30PM, you will arrive at Mekong Delta, where you can take a row boat to paddle along the small canals under the fronds of the coconut trees lining both sides. Afterwards, you will board a motor boat to cruise to the coconut island. You will disembark at a local family's residence to enjoy tropical fruits and taste honey tea and wine, and see how the local products are made. Whilst here you will also enjoy a live local music performance performed by the villagers. At 4:00PM, you will enjoy some time strolling along the countryside roads to get to know the locals going about their day. You can relax in the peaceful atmosphere, before you say goodbye and depart for Ho Chi Minh City. At around 5:45PM to 6:15PM, you will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City and be taken back to your nearby accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup & drop-off (centrally located hotels only) Transportation by air-conditioned minivan or tourist bus (optional) Experienced English-speaking guide Boat trips via rowing boat Lunch with fruit & mineral water Traditional music performance All entrance fees Sightseeing tickets Travel insurance Anything else not clearly mentioned above
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The tour is free for children under 5-years-old. Parents will be responsible for handling any costs that arise during the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian options are available — please advise at time of booking if required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now