My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh: Cu Chi Tunnels & Shooting Range Half-day Tour
Explore The underground village of Cu Chi Tunnels and you will learn about the history of this underground system. In addition, you try your hand to shoot at the shooting range in Cu Chi Tunnels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the incredibly secret network of Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Crawl through the very narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand
- Gain more knowledge of Vietnam history, tradition, and culture as well.
- Taste the local foods which Vietnam soldiers ate during the war time
- Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels during the war
DescriptionAway from 70 kilometers northwest of the city center, Cu Chi Tunnels is the favorite destination of many travelers, especially those who love to explore the history of Vietnam. The tunnel system is nearly 200 kilometers long. This is a very elaborate, logical and scientific design, located in Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City. The whole vestige includes two main tunnels Ben Duoc and Ben Dinh. Cu Chi Tunnels were formed in 1940s, in the struggle for Independence of Vietnamese people. It took over 20 years to create such a massive system with the Cu Chi locals’ great effort. At first, the tunnels were individually formed. It was not until the climax of the war, those tunnels were linked together to create a continuous and great tunnels. This is not only a safe haven but also a place for living, health caring, weapons manufacturing of VC soldiers and Cu Chi locals as well. Besides, there are many assorted spike traps inside and even outside the tunnels area while it was a real jungle in the past. You should visit Cu Chi Tunnels once in your life to understand more about the strong will, tenacity, intelligence, creation, and pride of the community the created them and see clearly a symbol of Vietnamese revolutionary heroism.
IncludesGood quality AC private car Free pick-up and drop-off in the center of Saigon Helpful English-speaking tour guide Bottle drink and tissue Entrance fee to Cu Chi Tunnels Light snack with tapioca and tea at Cu Chi Tunnels
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same