Ho Chi Minh City: Vegan and Vegetarian Food Tour1 Reviews
Join a celebration of Vietnamese vegan and vegetarian food culture on a delectable foodie tour around Ho Chi Minh. Choose a morning, afternoon, or evening tour, discovering delicious dishes whilst weaving through local food stalls.
- Explore the real life of people off the beaten track
- Enjoy a collection of unique local vegan (and vegetarian) dishes
- Learn more about history and culture of Vietnam from enthusiastic young guides
- See how stunning Vietnamese food is made
DescriptionYour tour will begin at 8:00AM as you are picked up from your hotel by scooter. Your first cuisine sample will be a Bun Hue or a Mi Xao Gion. Following that, you'll visit the oldest condominium in town, and take a walk around before enjoying an authentic coffee. You will then visit the biggest wholesale flower market in district 10, before also dropping by the Khmer Market. Following that, you will enjoy Banh Xeo, a Vietnamese giant pancake. Finally, you will enjoy tropical fruit yogurt, such as passion fruit, blueberry, or kiwi, as well as a coffee flan and che. Your tour will eventually conclude as you are returned back to your hotel.
IncludesPrivate tour Free pickup and drop-off in districts 1, 3, 4, and 5 All food and drinks as per itinerary Transportation by motorbikes, including fuel and a high-quality helmet English-speaking drivers Pictures from your tour Rain poncho if required Personal expenses
- It is recommended that you leave your valuable belongings at your hotel for safe keeping
- It is not recommended that you take pictures while on the motorbike as this can be dangerous
- If you want to take pictures, please ask your driver to pull over
- Comfortable clothing is recommended
- If you are staying outside of the serviced areas and require pickup services, a surcharge of VND90,000 per person will apply when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability