My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City Tour - Shore Excursion from Phu My Port
Uncover the best sights that the city has to offer on a fully-customizable, private tour. Explore colonial landmarks, local markets, and rural houses on stilts. Visit the War Remnants Museum and the Independence Palace.
- See most of the most important landmarks in Ho Chi Minh
- Enjoy an amazing Cyclo ride through 10 local markets
- Visit Notre-Dame Cathedral and the General Post Office
- Try a traditional lunch and Vietnamese dripping coffee
- View the city skyline from a rooftop cocktail bar
DescriptionBegin your tour with a traditional cyclo ride through the narrow, colorful streets of Ho Chi Minh. Experience the daily life of the locals as they haggle at the countless markets dotted throughout the city. Explore the Chinese-influenced Thien Hau Temple for an insight into the beliefs and customs of Vietnamese people. Next up, visit the War Remnants Museum which offers a hard-hitting and emotional insight into the civilian impact of the Vietnamese-American war. See historic photos taken by famed international war photographers such as Tim Page or Larry Burrows in the Requiem Gallery. Our next stop, visit one of Ho Chi Minh's most important landmarks, Independence Palace. See the secret rooms, a war bunker, and even the original tanks that were used to seize the palace at the end of the Vietnam War. Then go for a tasty simple local lunch of famous Pho or Banh Mi and of course enjoy, famous Vietnamese dripping coffee. After lunch, enjoy a walking tour of all of Ho Chi Minh´s most important sites including the Notre-Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office which are stunning architectural feats in the center of the city. Head to the historic CIA headquarters and learn about the story of the last U.S helicopter which flew out of Saigon in 1975, as well as the last U.S operation in Vietnam – Frequent Wind. Take a leisurely stroll along Dong Khoi street to visit the very beautiful Opera House and City Hall. The final, optional stop will allow you to soak up the incredible Ho Chi Minh skyline with signature cocktails or local beer. Level 23 Signature is a classy, cosmopolitan bar offering breathtaking views over the entire city. Sip your drink and take in incredible views before our guide drops you back to port in plenty of time for your departure.
IncludesAll entrance fees All taxes Fully air-conditioned vehicle Unlimited bottles of water English-speaking guide Lunch
- All private tours are approximately 8 hours or longer depending on your time constraints. At the end of the private tour, you will be returned on-time to board the cruise ship
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, light jacket, flashlight or torch
- Please dress respectfully, knees and shoulders should be covered at all times
- Dietary requirements can be catered for, please inform the local supplier beforehand