My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh: City Sunset by Luxury Speeboat1 Reviews
Get away from other busy spots of the city to enjoy your time in Ho Chi Minh by watching the magical sunset. Cruise down the charming Saigon River in the late evening on a luxurious speedboat, with the option of happy hour at a bar or a buffet dinner.
- Explore beautiful landscapes
- Enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily lives of local citizens living along the river banks
- Circle around the island
- Enjoy either happy-hour drinks or a buffet dinner
DescriptionYou will depart from the Tan Cang Pier at 5:00AM, from where you will begin taking a look at the most important functioning bridges in Ho Chi Ming City. You'll encounter the Saigon Bridge, the main gateway to areas in the bustling city, as well as the Thu Thiem Bridge. Cruise through Vietnam's leading urban complexes, crossing the Vinhomes Central Park and Vinhomes Golden River along the way. You'll soon encounter the most modern, professional, and biggest container terminal operator in Vietnam: the Saigon New Port. You'll later travel along Dong Tay Boulevard, which is one of the most modern and longest boulevards in both the city and Vietnam. Circling around the island you will witness the very traditional lifestyles of the Vietnamese along the river, including local fishermen. Between 6:00PM and 6:45PM you will have two options. The first option is to travel through the extremely fancy riverside villas, arriving to the deck or Thao Dien Village to enjoy happy-hour drinks (1 cocktail or mocktail per person). Option 2 will see you enjoying a buffet dinner of 87 dishes. Following either of these options, you will return back to the city at 7:00PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only) Luxury speedboat Experienced English-speaking guide Happy-hour drinks (option 1) Buffet dinner (option 2) Entrance fees Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- This tour is free for children under 5 years old (parents will be responsible for handling any costs that arise during the tour)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with heart problems