My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Saigon Morning Markets Tour by Motorbike6 Reviews
On this special tour of Saigon, you will have the chance to discover many kinds of markets. You will see, experience and understand more about the local cultures, life and products.
- Visit a variety of markets ranging from fish, animal, motorbike, flower, floating, lantern, medicine, Chinese and Cambodian markets
- Experience the market cultures, discover the local way of life, witness the daily activities and marvel at all the special products
- Seize the chance to buy local specialties at local prices
DescriptionBegin your day with a pick-up from your hotel at 8:00 AM. On this 4-hour morning tour, you will explore the many different kinds of markets on foot and motorbike. Ho Chi Minh City, also informally known by its former name of Saigon, has more markets than the famous Ben Thanh Market in the city center. On this tour, you will see many different kinds of markets and find out how they work. In the morning, the products are at its freshest and most colourful, and the markets are at their busiest. Nothing can beat the morning rush at the beginning of a new day. Visit not only the Vietnamese traditional markets with daily products, but also markets such as the Floating Market, Flower Market, Chinese Wholesales Market, Motorbike Spare Parts Market, as well Electricity Accessories Market, and Animal Markets. The markets represent many different sides of Saigon. Witness some poorer areas, where you can find some of the friendliest, liveliest and most convivial people in the city. You will also learn about the different locations and origins. Come with a sense of adventure and experience the wonderful and weird as you immerse yourself into the every day life of Ho Chi Minh City. Get an understanding of the city and breathe fresh air on the back of the motorbike as you get away from the touristy district.
IncludesFree hotel pickup and drop-off within Districts 1, 3, and 4 Local guides Motorbikes, helmets and ponchos Photos Travel insurance Small gift One drink - coconut, coffee or a local drink
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and leave important items at your hotel
- Please let your guide know if you want to buy something at the beginning of the tour