Ho Chi Minh City: Private Must-See Museums Tour1 Reviews
Learn about Vietnamese history and culture through the collections of artifacts on display in the best museums in Ho Chi Minh City. Discover traditional medicines, taste authentic local dishes, and visit a museum dedicated to herbal teas.
- Learn about the fascinating history of Vietnam
- Discover the history of the wars in Vietnam at the War Remnants Museum
- See traditional Vietnamese arts and culture at the Fine Arts Museum
- Admire the fantastic artifacts at the Fito Museums
- Enjoy a hot bowl of beef noodles for lunch
DescriptionAt 8:00 AM your guide will pick you up at your hotel in an air-conditioned car and your full-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City's best museums will begin. Visit the Museum of Vietnamese History, a Sino-French museum housing an incredible collection of artifacts illustrating the evolution of different cultures in Vietnam. Learn about the Bronze Age Dong Son civilization, and the history of Cham, Khmer and Vietnamese culture. Your next stop is at the War Museum, to explore the vast collection on both Indochina wars. Each floor represents a separate theme from the war, and explains the war crimes committed against the Vietnamese people. After this, explore the Fine Art Museum, to learn about the development of Vietnamese art history. Have an early lunch at around 11:30 AM of Pho (traditional beef noodles) and spring rolls. After lunch you will continue to the Fito Museums. These private museums are devoted to the topic of traditional Vietnamese medicine. Enjoy a tea break at around 2:30 PM at Drink Vietnam, a little herbal tea and spirit museum. Discover the traditional herbal medicines used in Vietnam in the form of delicious herbal teas. Your tour will end at around 4:00 PM.
IncludesAll entrance fees Hotel pickup and drop off English, Japanese, or Chinese-speaking tour guide Transportation by luxury car Lunch and tea Mineral water Travel insurance Gratuties (optional) Personal expenses
- Pickup is available from districts 1, 3, and 4 in Ho Chi Minh City
- If you stay in a hotel outside of city center, an additional transfer fee will be charged (fee depends on hotel location and will be communicated directly to you)
- Pickup time take place from 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM, depending on traffic and weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability