My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Private Full-Day Tour
Get a great orientation of Vietnam's largest city on a full-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City and experience the fast-paced atmosphere as you visit historic sites, Pagoda, market, local,...
- Explore the central district of Ho Chi Minh City, still referred to by locals as 'Saigon'
- Discover where the Vietnam War ended at the Reunification Palace
- See 2 of the finest examples of French colonial architecture in Ho Chi Minh City
- Wander the streets of the old city and experience the fast-paced and cosmopolitan vibe of Saigon
- Go to the War Remnants Museum to see poignant displays about the futility of war
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Ho Chi Minh City on this full-day tour. Full of street vendors and glitzy, western-style bars, you will see all the major attractions from the history of Saigon - as the city was formerly known. Start at the Reunification Palace, where the “American War’” officially ended a tank of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time, the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. Go to the War Remnants Museum to see poignant displays, including the black and white photographs of the “Requiem” exhibit, dedicated to foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict. Continue to Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, two of the finest examples of French colonial architecture in the city. After lunch with set menu at the restaurant, near bustling Ben Thanh Market, spend the afternoon at the 18th-century Giac Lam Pagoda, Saigon’s oldest pagoda temple. Admire the myriad mini-Buddhas and amazing Tree of Wandering Souls. Then, end your tour at Thien Hau Pagoda and the Cholon district, home to the city’s 400,000 Chinese residents, many beautiful temples and pagodas, and the immense Binh Tay Market.
IncludesEntrance fees Hotel pick up & drop off in district 1,3 English speaking guide private car lunch with set menu 2 mineral water + wet tissue
- Please bring a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, spare film and drinking water
- Wear comfortable walking shoes