My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City Night Tour: Bitexco Tower and Dinner Cruise19 Reviews
Visit the observation desk and bar of the Bitexco Financial Tower, a 70-floor modern building offering stunning views of the city. Then, end your night with a relaxing night-time cruise down Saigon River.
- Visit the Saigon Sky Deck and get amazing views of the city
- Savor a delicious, traditional Vietnamese meal on your cruise
- Admire the reflections of the city lights on the water
DescriptionStart your tour with pick-up at 5:00 PM from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Head to the Saigon Sky Deck, a towering modern glass and metal structure. With nearly 70 floors, this is the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh City, and the third tallest in Vietnam. While the majority of Bitexco Financial Tower is dedicated to business and commercial use, it’s also home to the city’s first heli-pad, a world-class restaurant and an observation deck that offers some of the most impressive views of the city. Hop aboard the high-speed elevator to the 50th and 52nd floor, where a bar and coffee shop showcase 360-degree spectacular views of city streets, rivers, and Ho Chi Minh architecture. Buy a beverage and relax as you unwind. At 7:15 PM, transfer to the cruise point for your evening dinner cruise. Aboard the cruise ship, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese set meal while enjoying more breathtaking views of the city. See the glimmering lights on the reflection of the water as you cruise along Saigon River – a fantastic way to end your evening.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Transport by luxury car Wet towels and mineral waters All entrance fees Pick-up and drop-off (within districts 1, 3 or 4) Travel insurance Buffet dinner or set menu on the boat cruise
- Please note that pick-up services outside Districts 1, 3,or 4 will incur a surcharge of 5$ per person, to be payed upon pick-up.
- Hotel pick-up time will be communicated to you upon receiving your exact accommodation details. As pick-up time depends on many factors, please be patient if there is a delay.