My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Insight Mekong Delta Tour
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and take a tour through the lush Mekong Delta. Explore the deeply untouched landscapes, stroll through old villages, and eat fresh local cuisine. Visit family-run businesses and experience the local daily life.
- Visit local market, a coconut processing workshop, and a local mat-weaving house
- Enjoy a relaxing walk through one of the peaceful villages of the region
- Ride a Xe Loi to a riverside restaurant and savor local seafood specialties
- Take in the beautiful scenery of the Mekong Delta from a sampan
DescriptionExplore the Mekong Delta Region on a full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Benefit from a hotel pickup and drop-off if you are staying in District 1 or District 3. If you're staying outside of the two districts, meet your guide at the meeting point. Enjoy a boat trip through the small canals of the river and take in the breathtaking scenery of the Mekong Delta Region. Experience the processes involved in making a coconut-processing workshop, and then watch how sleeping mats are made. Stroll through one of the peaceful villages in Ben Tre Province and experience local daily life. Take a ride with a Xe Loi, a modern motorized rickshaw, before stopping at a riverside restaurant for a delicious lunch. Savor some seafood specialties including elephant ear fish and river shrimp. Then, swing aboard a sampan and row along the canal's coconut groves. After a relaxing day in the countryside, you will return to Ho Chi Minh City at around 5 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off within District 1,3 in Ho Chi Minh City Transportation English-speaking guide Set menu lunch Coconut water Sampan boat trip Water and tissues
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions