My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Hop-On Hop-Off Vietnam Bus Tour40 Reviews
Hop aboard a double-decker bus for a tour of the top attractions of Ho Chi Minh City. See landmarks like Independence Palace, the Central Post Office, and Ben Thanh Market on a convenient round trip.
- Admire the best views as you wind through the bustling streets
- Learn how the city became a political and economic hub in Vietnam
- Appreciate the striking architecture of the city's own Notre Dame
- Discover the long history of one of the city's oldest and biggest markets
- Take tips from your guide on the best places to visit on your own time
DescriptionExperience the highlights of Ho Chi Minh City from atop a double-decker bus. Ride through the city with a live guide or pop on a headset and learn about its triumphs, tragedies, and thriving culture. With a flexible hop-on hop-off tour schedule, fit this trip in whatever your plans may be. Choose your ideal time of day and enjoy different atmospheres whether you go in the morning or later on. Pick daytime slots and zoom around the busy streets or an evening slot to watch the storefronts light up as the sun goes down. See the multicultural influences on architecture as you pass by the Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon, the Central Post Office, Independence Palace, and City Hall. Learn about how each building came into being and how the city transformed from Saigon to Ho Chi Minh City. Weave through the streets of Ben Thanh Market, Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, and Nguyen Hue Street, and witness the lively and diverse atmospheres around each corner. The Bach Dang Pier is a beautiful stop for admiring the Saigon River, even more so in the evening when the city lights up. You’ll pass by museums, the zoo, and more, giving you plenty of ideas for what to do on the rest of your trip in this unique city. If you'd like maps, brochures, or more information, your guide will be happy to help.
IncludesLive tour guide Multilingual audio guide and headset Informational booklet
- Day buses leave every 15-30 minutes from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM and in the evening buses run at the same frequency from 4:30 PM to 11:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫244,600Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today