Ho Chi Minh City: 4-Hour Motorbike Tour
See Ho Chi Minh City from a different perspective and hop on the back of a motorbike for a 4-hour tour in this bustling city. Go off the beaten track with your driver who will take you to places that visitors usually don't have the chance to see.
- Experience a ride through Ho Chi Minh City like a local on the back of a motorbike
- Browse and explore the city’s most iconic markets
- Visit Hai Thuong Lan Ong Street, famous for its Chinese traditional medicine shops
DescriptionHave an unforgettable experience on the back of a motorbike as you and your guide navigate through Ho Chi Minh City's bustling traffic. Explore the favorites streets and places of the locals and get a unique perspective of Vietnamese life. During this 4-hour motorbike tour you will visit iconic places intimately integrated into local culture. All of the streets here have their own characteristics. Check out Tan Thanh Market and find any possible motorbike part you might need, both new and vintage. Or head to the CD-DVD street to see the recent relics of the 21st-century. You'll also go to Hai Thuong Lan Ong Street which is famous for its traditional Chinese medicines. Many of the streets in Ho Chi Minh City are known for the different, but specific goods they sell such as aquariums, scissors, guitars, and more. See if there's a street dedicated to something you might want as a reminder of your time in Vietnam.
IncludesTransfer and transportation as per itinerary English-speaking tour guide Motorbike with driver Entrance fees Bottled drinking water Coffee Travel insurance Personal expenses Gratuities
- Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. Purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese law
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available in city center (except district 2, 7, and 9)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY