Ho Chi Minh: Ben Duoc Tunnels and Paintball Shooting
Explore the Ben Duoc Tunnels in the Cu Chi Province. They were used for educational purposes for Vietnamese students, but are now open to tourists.
- Visit the Ben Duoc Memorial Temple
- Explore the Ben Duoc Tunnels
- Encounter the Simulation Liberated area of Cu Chi
- Take a small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
DescriptionFollowing pickup from you hotel in District 1, you will head to the Cu Chi Province. You will travel past the Tan Binh District before arriving to Cu Chi, with a rest stop at a lacquer factory included along the way. The factory is a workplace of disabled people who were victims of Agent Orange Toxic used during the war. Whilst there you can see how they work and witness the beauty of the final products created by them. You will also have the opportunity to purchase their products to help them sustain themselves. Following the factory you will reach the Ben Duoc Tunnels. The tunnels' system is so complex that it stunned many military advisors from all over the world. It is a hidden gem which is today mainly used for educational purposes for Vietnamese students and foreigners alike. It has been recognized by the Ministry of Culture as a National Cultural and Historical Relic as of April 29, 1979. In addition to the historic monuments which serve the propaganda and education of the traditional revolution, when visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels you can visit a simulated area of Cu Chi where you can discover the architecture of the houses. This will provide you with an insight into the lives of the army and the people of Cu Chi between 1961-1972.
IncludesEntrance fees Bottle of water Lunch (light-meal) Modern transportation in a mini-van (VIP option with a limousine is available) Licensed English-speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off in District 1 Bottle of water Paintball gun ticket Other food and beverages not mentioned Gratuities Personal expense
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Vegetarian options are available (please inform after booking is confirmed)
- You will walk on uneven surfaces throughout this tour • No refunds will be given if you choose to not have lunch
- People with back problems, heart conditions, are claustrophobic, have knee problems are strongly advised to stay outside and wait for the others
- Rest stops are provided throughout the transfer (there is no obligation to buy anything there)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability