My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh: Authentic Market Cyclo Tour without Tour guide3 Reviews
Markets are the lifeblood of Vietnam, with thousands of them existing within the country. This is your chance to explore the culture and life of Vietnamese markets from the convenience of a "cyclo" cycle.
- Discover the local markets by cyclo
- Take plenty of photos and learn about local life
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City by cyclo
DescriptionMarkets are the lifeblood of Vietnam. There are thousands of them. Every little village has one, as do the biggest cities. You can buy anything, meat, live seafood, vegetables, fruit or all types, egg, and much more. There are food stalls where you can sit on a small plastic stool and eat. The markets are always bustling, crowded, and exciting. These markets seem to exist in another dimension to the rest of the city. These are must-seen places if you really want to discover culture and life here. Highlights: Pet market, flower market, Motor bike market, Fish market, Wholesale market, …..
IncludesFree pickup and drop-off for hotels in District 1,3 Cyclo and driver Coconut water
- An optional English-speaking tour guide is available for a surcharge of $55USD per group, please advise in advance if required
- The morning tour starts at 8:00AM, and finished around 12:00PM
- The afternoon tour start at 3:00PM, and finished around 6:30PM
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫756,400Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today