My Guide Website?
Happy Cooking Class14 Reviews
Experience the everyday life in Vietnam with a cooking tour in Da Nang. Visit a local market, do farming with locals and take part in a hands-on cooking class.
- Visit My Khe beach
- Visit Dragon Bridge and the statue of Dragon Carp
- Get on a trip to a local market to buy raw materials for your cooking class
- Begin our cooking class to make trational Vietnamese dishes: Pho Ga ( chicken no
- Enjoy the dishes cooked by yourselves 13:30 Transfered back to hotel
DescriptionVietnam is famous for its rich cuisine. Each region has its own specific character and taste. The food, however, generally has a variety of vegetables, soups, and delicious sauces. Especially Pho has shown its important position in Vietnamese cuisine. The dish is the harmonious combination of noodles in broth cooked elaborately with spices and many different herbs added. You will have the chance to make some other dishes such as Vietnamese steamed rice rolls, crispy spring rolls, and fresh salad. 9:00 pick up guests at hotel 9:15 Visit My Khe beach 9:45 Visit Dragon Bridge and the statue of Dragon Carp 10:15 Get on a trip to a local market to buy raw materials for your cooking class 11:00 Begin our cooking class to make trational Vietnamese dishes: Pho Ga ( chicken noodle soup) Banh Xeo ( Viet- namese fried pancake), Cha Gio ( fried spring roll) Enjoy the dishes cooked by yourselves 13:30 Transfered back to hotel The tour can also be operated in the afternoon as you wish. In that case it will start at 15:30 and finish at 20:00
IncludesVegetable village fees Bottled water Transportation Tour insurance Lunch Cooking class English-speaking tour guide Juice
- Please wear comfortable shoes or thongs
- Do not forget your sunglasses in the hot season, from April to September)
- Bring your raincoat during the rainy season, from October to January)
- Food ingredients can be easily changed so please advise if you are vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, or have any allergies such as peanuts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫954,100Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today