Hanoi: Water Puppet Show and Private Food Tour by Night5 Reviews
They say that Hanoi is at its most beautiful at night. Would you like to experience Hanoi's nightlife? This is the best way for you to enjoy and discover the city at night.
- Experience Hanoi's Water Puppet Show, famed in Vietnam
- Tuck into a meal and try some authentic dishes
- Seize the opportunity to get a local insight into Vietnamese culture from your Hanoi native guide
- End the evening with fragrant Vietnamese tea or egg coffee
DescriptionPlan a perfect night out in Hanoi with this special guided tour! Start the night by watching Hanoi's famed Water Puppet Show, an impressive showcase originating from Northern Vietnamese villages in the 11th Century. The show incorporates puppets, music and dance mimicking the traditional folk tales of Vietnam. Once the show ends, tuck into an authentic Hanoian dinner at a Cha Ca restaurant. This restaurant is known for serving the 200-year-old Vietnamese specialty dish infusing white fish in saffron oils, served with a variety of greens and washed down with a glass of Bia Ha Noi, the local brew. Complete your evening in one of the many cozy street side cafes with a cup of fragrant Vietnamese tea or egg coffee in hand.
IncludesEnglish speaking guide Pick-up and drop off at your hotel/ apartment in the Old Quarter Water Puppet Show Food as mentioned Coffee or Tea Tips Personal expenses Beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from the Old Quarter only.
- Children aged 0-4 years old can go on the tour free of charge.
- Should anyone in your traveling party have any dietary requirements please specify at the time of booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability