My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Round-Trip Halong Bay with Transfers93 Reviews
Save time and experience the beauty of Ha Long Bay with a day cruise and round-trip transfers from Hanoi. Once on the bay you will have plenty of time to explore its many caves and rock formations, and can even choose to kayak or take a bamboo boat ride.
- Hike to Ti Top island and experience kayaking in Luon Cave
- Take in the landscapes during a shuttle bus transfer down the new highway
- Enjoy 5 hours of cruising through the amazing Halong Bay
- Visit some of the area's most picturesque and unique caves
- Sit back and savor a set-menu seafood lunch while on the water
DescriptionHead off on an exciting day trip to Vietnam's stunning Halong Bay for a boat cruise. Head out of Hanoi by bus, enjoying the landscape along your route, before embarking on your boat. Explore the bay's calm waters by kayak or on a traditional bamboo boat, and walk among its striking caves. Your experience begins as your driver and guide pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi. Departing for Ha Long Bay in the Quang Ninh Province, you will pass by the Red River Delta throughout a 2.5-hour tour during which you can relax on the bus. You will later reach the Tuan Chau port at noon, checking in upon arrival. Once departing the dock, you can enjoy a set-menu seafood lunch while day cruising around Ha Long Bay. You'll pass by Dog Rock, the Incense Burner, and Fighting Chicken Rock... Following this, head to Bo Nau Island where you will have chance to visit Sung Sot, the latter of which is one of the top 2 most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. After an hour visiting Sung Sot Cave, Joining Kayaking in Luon Cave (a water cave) You will have about half an hour to hike up Ti Top peak to admire the panoramic view of Ha Long Bay before you return to the boat before traveling back to the pier and disembarking at the Tuan Chau Port at around 6:00PM.
IncludesReturn transportation by shuttle bus Boat cruise 1 water bottle Hotel pickup and drop-off (if your hotel is in Hanoi's Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem District) Set-menu seafood lunch on board Guide Halong Bay and Tuan Chau admission fees (all-inclusive option) Bamboo boat or kayaking (all-inclusive option)
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions
- Cash is needed for paying for personal expenses on the boat such as drinks and extra food
- From December through March, you are advised to bring warm clothes, as well as extra clothes to change into incase you get wet while kayaking
- The estimated time of arrival back in Hanoi at the end of the tour will be between 7:30PM-8 PM