My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Private Street Food Walking Tour w/ a Real Foodie22 Reviews
Let an expert lead the way to the best food stands or local restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter. While filling up on the flavors that made Hanoi one of the world's best destinations for hungry travelers, you’ll also learn more about its culture and history.
- Be led by a private English-speaking tour guide
- Experience a day in this city like a local centered around eating
- Sample 5-6 delicious local and authentic dishes
DescriptionOn a 3-hour walking tour, explore the culture and history of Hanoi by stepping into a world full of street food vendors. Unlike big cities all around the world, street food in Hanoi is not just hot dog carts and pretzel stands, you will be offered an opportunity to try out 10 different dishes at local food stands and family restaurants. A rotating menu from day-to-day will represent the variety of delicious options, for examples: rice noodle soup with beef, rice noodle with chicken, rice noodle with grilled pork, sticky rice along with various kinds of donut, steamed roll pancake, Vietnamese banh mi, Vietnamese traditional desert, egg coffee... Make sure to bring a hungry stomach cause we assure you'll be full after the tour. Not just full in the stomach but also full with unforgettable experience and memories about Vietnam cuisine
IncludesPick-up and drop off in the Old Quarter English-speaking local tour guide Food Coffee or tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please notify the local operators of any dietary requirements. Special requests for food will be confirmed with the booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Flexible departure time
- Drinks, personal expenses, and tips are not included in the ticket price
- Other activities or food not mentioned in the itinerary are also not included in the ticket price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫880,700Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today