My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Private Cycling through the Unique Track of the City8 Reviews
Experience the everyday life of Hanoi on a small group bike tour. Ride across farms, fields, and crops, meet friendly locals and see villages along the way. Cycling Distance has been changed to 17km.
- See the Long Bien bridge
- Cycle alongside countryside in the middle land of river
- Visit infamous West lake
- Cycle around and stop for a coffee or fresh drink in lakeside cafe
DescriptionAfter breakfast, your guide and your driver will come to pick you up at your hotel to reach departure point near Hanoi bus station. After a quick safety briefing by your guide, it is time to hop on your bikes and cycle away from Hanoi busy Old Quarter into the surrounding countryside. For this, we will reach the Long Bien Bridge which the structure remains Eiffel Tower or metro bridges in Paris. Indeed, it had been designed by Gustave Eiffel at the end of 19th century! As a local, you will go across the bridge (without traffic jam) and drop off in middle of it to reach a countryside area in middle of the capital. Across farms, fields, and crops, you will cycle where Hanoian farmers produce what they sell in nearby market of Long Bien. You will pass into some areas where they sell pottery and ceramic pots. The, among colorful gardens where they produce peach trees and other local trees sold in the whole region. Then, you will be back to city life, through West Lake district, Hanoi biggest lake. Cycling around and stop for a coffee or fresh drink in one of the lakeside cafes, before past the famous Ho Chi Minh Complex and back to your starting point. After this cycling tour into nearby countryside and into the capital, you will be a real local.
IncludesTransfers by air-conditioned vehicle from/to starting point and hotel Top-quality, specially-designed bikes Helmets meeting international standards English-speaking Vietnamese guide Complimentary coffee or tea Bottled water throughout the ride
- Dress in comfortable clothes suitable for biking and wear proper shoes. Flip flops and loose sandals are not advised
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended
- The height of all passengers must be provided at time of booking in order to assign a proper sized bike. This includes children
- Guests should be comfortable on a bike and in reasonable physical condition
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately. The local supplier will provide thin plastic rain ponchos if needed
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫3,425,100Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today