Hanoi: Overnight Cruise in Halong and Lan Ha Bay1 Reviews
Enjoy picturesque views of Ha Long and Lan Ha Bays on this overnight luxury cruise. Take in the views from the private ocean-view balconies or up close on the kayak tour.
- Travel hassle-free with private limousine transfers available from Hanoi
- Sail through Halong bay and explore untouched places in Lan Ha bay
- Swim, kayak, do Tai-Chi, and learn how to make traditional Lotus Tea
- Bike through Viet Hai and make local wine in the village
- Travel responsibly – this cruise is committed to reducing single-use plastics
DescriptionThe adventure begins with optional hotel pickup from Hanoi. Travel in the comfort of a private limousine to the Sun Group pier in Ha Long, where the Sena Cruises crew will warmly welcome you aboard. Enjoy a welcome drink, hear the safety briefing, and settle in to the fully furnished cabin with ocean views. Lunch is served on board as the ship sails into Ha Long Bay, crossing Finger Islet, Candle Islet, and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers. In the afternoon, discover the beautiful surroundings in a 2-person kayak excursion. Glide through the emerald water and take a closer look at the geology of the Gulf of Tonkin. After a quick dip, relax on the ship and take advantage of the Happy Hour deals. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese Lotus Tea and learn the secrets of how to make this traditional drink. At night, a deluxe barbecue dinner will be served on the top deck. Take in the evening views before settling in to watch a movie in the restaurant, relaxing with a massage in the spa, or enjoying a last drink at the bar. The next morning, start the day with a sunrise Tai-Chi session or admire the views from the comfort of the private ocean-view balcony. After a light breakfast, visit Viet Hai, a small village located in the midst of the jungle. Take a 30-minute bike ride through Cat Ba National Park to explore the traditional scenery of North Vietnam. There will be time to freshen up and eat lunch before checkout and the return transfer to Hanoi.
IncludesFully furnished cabin with private ocean-view balcony Guide Breakfast (1), lunch (2), and dinner (1) Complimentary water in each cabin Entrance fees Kayak rental (2 people per kayak) Tea ceremony Private transfer from Hanoi (available upon request) Spa services, beverages, and other personal expenses A surcharge will be applied on Christmas, New Year, and Lunar New year Gratuities
- Please note that cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Customers should provide hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide passport details including full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number upon booking. Please present your travel document before boarding.
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in advance.
- Guests with disabilities may be unable to participate in water sport activities.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now