My Guide Website?
Hanoi Old Quarter & Red River Delta Cycling Tour28 Reviews
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples dating back a thousand years.
- Visit Hanoi Old Quarter with a hundred of year railway
- Visit hidden corners of Hanoi as Tran Quoc pagoda, Royal Wall, B52 lake
- Visit Red River Delta with Long Bien Bridge & Banana Plantations
- Visit Hanoi old quarter with old railways with West lake
- Have lunch with Vietnamese famous food paid by yourself (optional)
DescriptionThe ultimate Hanoi Old Quarter & Red River Delta 1/2 day cycling tour. Morning tour commences at 8.00am till 12pm / Afternoon tour commences at 1.30pm am till 5.30pm Meet up at 7:45am or 13:15am at our office located at 20 Hang Muoi Street for a brief introduction of the trip as well as safety instructions on how to navigate safely through Hanoi on a bicycle. We set off towards the famous Street Murals, along the Train Street and our journey starts. On this cycling tour we will take you through the most interesting parts and markets of the Old Quarter. Our ride will take us through some very old street so you can get a real feel of how life has been here for centuries. We continue along beautiful treelined streets and breath in the fresh air around the West Lake area, Tran Quoc Pagoda and Truc Bach lake. Experience how tranquil and peaceful it is just 15-minutes from the buzzling Old Quarter of Hanoi. We adventure on narrow paths through impressive banana plantations and vegetable gardens on Banana Island that cover the fertile grounds of the Red River Delta. The noisy city suddenly seems to be so far away. We will B52 lake and pass the Mausoleum of (former) President Ho Chi Minh and visit the North Gate. We admire the old train railway with impressive old heritage buildings Hanoi is so famous for. The trip winds down with a local home-made egg coffee at the popular Giang café and will end whilst cycling back through the Old Quarter. Should you wish to include and experience a local Hanoian food (pho) or lunch (bun cha), our guide can accommodate this at an additional cost (to be paid directly to the restaurant). Tour ends at 20 Hang Muoi about 12.00 pm in the morning and 17.00 pm in the afternoon.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide 1 complimentary bottle of water/ person Egg coffee/local home - made coffee in Famous coffee City bike Entrance fees Bike park fee
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum will be close on Mondays and Fridays. If your trip departs on these dates you will visit the surrounding area such as the house on still, one pillar pagoda, Presidential Palace and gardens.
- Cyclo or Water Puppet Show are in additional option with extra costs about 6$/person
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫732,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today