My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Morning or Afternoon City Highlights Tour35 Reviews
Experience Hanoi's local culture while seeing the city's highlights and mingling with locals on this half-day tour by van. Choose from either the morning or afternoon departure.
- Visit the sacred site of Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and the One Pillar Pagoda
- Be guided around the mausoleum grounds learning about the history of the revolution
- Visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam
- See the Hanoi Opera House and learn about the period between France and Vietnam
- Visit the Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hanoi which is more than 1,500 years old
DescriptionExplore Hanoi and see its highlights on a morning or afternoon city tour by van. See the Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and more. Enjoy fresh fruit along the way. Begin your tour at the Hanoi Opera House in the French Quarter and wonder at one of the city's main architectural landmarks. Then head to the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam built in the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty and greatly influenced by Confucianism. Make your way to the Ho Chi Minh Complex, an important place for the Vietnamese. The complex is a traffic-free area full of botanical gardens, monuments, memorials and pagodas. Stop outside Ba Dinh Square and take a look outside the mausoleum, then continue to explore the One Pillar Pagoda. Go to Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi, before concluding your tour at St. Joseph's Cathedral to learn about religion in Vietnam. The church was one of the first structures built by the French colonial government in Indochina when it opened in December 1886.
IncludesEnglish speaking guide, other languages on request Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (within the Old Quarter area) All entrance and sightseeing fees (Temple of Literature, Ba Dinh Square and outside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Tran Quoc Pagoda, outside Opera House, Catholic Church, St. Joseph's Cathedral) All taxes and services One drink for each person
- This trip includes visits to temples/pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, travelers wearing shorts and miniskirts will not be allowed to enter
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions