My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Lotte Observation Deck Admission Ticket
Located in the heart of Hanoi, LOTTE Center Hanoi has become a symbol of Hanoi architecture with a design inspired by the traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai
- Go experiencing MR/ VR games at LOTTE Hanoi Sky
- Photo Booth with concept designed
- Sky Walk - The most polular photo zones with “million dollar” view
- Feel the touch of traditional inspiration at LOTTE Hanoi Sky
- Perfect view to watch the sunset
DescriptionA visit to Hanoi would not be complete without a visit to the Lotte Observation Deck. It's located on the 65th floor of the Lotte Center, one of the tallest buildings in the area, and offers great views. Located in the heart of Hanoi, LOTTE Center Hanoi has become a symbol of Hanoi architecture with a design inspired by the traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai. It only takes 52 seconds to reach 'Hanoi Sky' on the 65th floor. Inspired by the culture of Hanoians and Vietnamese people during different periods, LOTTE Observation Deck invests in photo zones with different contexts such as: Hanoi cafes by the train, photo corners with ancient costumes… In addition, apart from beautiful photo zones, the LOTTE Observation Deck also offers a high art space, displaying heritage-inspired luxury products for visitors to visit and shop.
IncludesAdmission Ticket to Lotte Observation Deck (located on the 65th floor) Admission to: Art Gallery, Photo Zone, Sky Walk
- Adult (Over 12 years old). Children (From 3 to 12 years old). Children under the age of 3 are free. For local residents, kindly provide identification cards upon arrival for verification.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫173,500Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today