My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Islands, Caves, Kayak & Halong Dragonfly Boat Cruise1141 Reviews
Visit the spectacular Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a shared deluxe traditional cruise. See Heaven Palace Cave, islands, and islets, go kayaking, or enjoy a bamboo boat ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Heavenly Palace cave, a fishing farm, floating village, and the famous James Bond cave
- Relax in the sun on the sundeck and enjoy delicious seafood on board
- Explore the emerald waters by kayak or bamboo boat
- Visit some of the area's most picturesque in spots in the area of Halong
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Ha Long Bay on a cruise and a guided kayaking tour. Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on a voyage to the Thien Cung (Heaven Palace) cave. Get closer to the islands on a leisurely kayaking tour. After you’re picked up at hotels located in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, head out on the drive to Ha Long Bay, making a short stop halfway to take a short break or restroom. Continue the scenic drive to Halong, reaching Tuan Chau Island pier around midday and board the traditional cruise. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch onboard and take in the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the deck. Admire tiny limestone islands with rock arches, sheer cliffs, white sand beaches, peaceful coves, and fanciful names, such as Incense Burner and Fighting Cock (the symbol of Ha Long Bay). Then, head on to Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto). Explore its vast chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Finally, enjoy 45 minutes of kayaking or paddling a bamboo boat around the islands and water tunnels at the World Natural Area recognized by UNESCO. Return to the Tuan Chau pier and board the bus that will take you back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi in the evening. Lunch menu:• Tomato/ cucumber salad• Fried potato• Steam shrimp• Fried eggs roll• Fried squid • Deep-fried seafood spring rolls• Fried chicken with mushroom• Steamed fish with tomato sauce• Fried vegetables (when in season)• Steamed rice• Fresh fruit• Afternoon fresh fruit and tea
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Old Quarter of Hanoi. Apartments, Airbnbs, Hotels Outside of Old Quarter. Please come to our office at 31 Lo Su, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi for tour departure Halong Bay cruise Admission fees Seafood lunch
- Pickup and drop-off are only available from accommodation in central Hanoi. If staying in an AirBnB or other private accommodation, please provide a clear address in the booking process.
- Please advise in advance if you are vegetarian
- Be sure to bring a hat, raincoat, swimsuit, insect repellent, water, flashlight, good shoes, and some cash
- All participants are required to obey the orders of the tour guide for safety
- You are advised not to bring large pieces of luggage (for your convenience)
- Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic to any foods
- You will get a full refund if the tour is canceled due to bad weather