My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Instagram-Worthy Tour of City’s Most Scenic Spots26 Reviews
Visit the most picturesque sites around the city including Hanoi Train Street and Ceramic Mosaic Mural. Capture Instagram-worthy pictures and get a deeper understanding of Hanoian culture while immersing yourself in the city’s beauty.
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the city
- Snap some incredible Instagram-worthy pictures
- Immerse yourself in the stunning beauty of the ancient capital
- Get a deeper understanding of local culture and tradition from your enthusiastic guide
DescriptionStart the tour while posing at St. Joseph's Cathedral and wandering around the central spots of the Old Quarter. Your professional guide will not only take special and cool shots for you, but also make your picture spectacular and unique. Next to the cathedral, you also can capture a nice shot at the Hanoi House Cafe with its ancient features surrounding you. After that head on to Hanoi Big Opera House built by the French for 10 years, located near August Revolution Square. And we can't miss out on the Sword Lake with the Temple of Jade Mountain too. The next stop will be the Ceramic Mosaic Mural, the longest and the most colorful street which was built to celebrate 1,000 years of civilization in Hanoi. Keep moving to Long Bien Bridge with its old rustic beauty. Your next scenic spot will be West Lake with the panoramic view of the biggest lake in the city combined with oldest Buddhist temple, the Tran Quoc Pagoda. After that, you will pass by Ho Chi Minh Complex with the noble, sacred mausoleum and the ancient One Pillar Pagoda. Last stop will be the Train street with the train track and coffee shops along the two sides. You can capture some ashtonishing photos here. Some destinations may change or close due to particular reason (weather, holiday,...), but we assure to give you the best photos.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off or meeting point Transportation by motorbike or car Experienced guide Borrowing of a traditional Vietnamese cone hat
- For people weighing more than 80 kg it is recommended to choose this tour by car
- For the most memorable pictures, it is recommended to wear traditional dress
- In the event the tour gets canceled due to the weather, you will be given the option to reschedule or opt for a full refund