My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Bus Tickets32 Reviews
Experience the best of Vietnam's capital and take in panoramic views from an open-top bus. Choose between 24, and 48-hour tickets and enjoy ultimate flexibility.
- Enjoy a hop-on, hop-off bus tour for either 24, or 48 hours
- Discover panoramic views of Hanoi and hop off at any of the 13 stops located around the city
- Benefit of a free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons
DescriptionDiscover Hanoi, one of the most ancient capital cities in the world, via an open-top bus. Choose between 24 or 48-hour passes and discover this impressive destination at your own pace. Located on the banks of the Red River, explore well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and unique museums within the city center. Take in the beautiful French flair and traditional Vietnamese touch in its Gothic churches, opera houses, and French colonial buildings. Highlights of the tour include Ly Thai Flower Garden, the Hanoi Cathedral, Hanoi Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Opera House, to name just a few. Hop off at any of the 13 stops of this 80-minute tour to see this vibrant city in all its glory.
Includes24 or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus ticket (depending on option selected) Audio commentary in 8 different languages Bottle of water
- Tour frequency: every 60 minutes
- Tour length: 80-90 minutes
- Your ticket can be used once for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- This tour runs daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫464,100Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today